With appreciation, I acknowledge two delightful women of the blogging world: Susie Clevenger of Susie’s Sentences (one of Susie’s three blogs) and Terri of What About God? I am humbled and honored both of these fine women and poets think enough of my work to bestow “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea” the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers” Award.
If you are not familiar with their work – do yourself a favor and cross their cyber- thresholds. Each is a delightful feast for the spirit and balm for the heart.
One of the requests is to share 7 random things about myself …
Hmmmm … what do I choose?
- I usually am a very quiet individual
- I don’t laugh often enough! However when something tickles me, I can hardly stop; I call it internal jogging
- I look forward to riding in a hot air balloon across Napa Valley during harvest time
- I am not a terrific fan of chocolate – although, I do enjoy a piece of Godiva every now and then
- I LOVE color … a riot of color is a positive charge for me, and a spirit booster
- I LOVE to travel; my suitcase is always ready to go
- Our home is an energy beacon for traveling 4-legged beings – some only stop for a rest on their journey, some ask us to be kind in their final days, and some decide to stay … we now have 11 cats and 2 dogs.
- Bonus: … I am a proud cancer survivor – I beat the odds of 5%
Thank you again, Susie and Terri!!
Passing the Torch - To be announced!!
© rgb for “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea”, 2011 – 2012