♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Tabasco, the youngest of our inside fur-children has to cuddle or lean against another warm body — whether the warmth is derived from one of us (his humans) or he finds a willing participant among his siblings! There is no denying him … to Tabasco, this is not an option! 🙂
Today is a cold and rainy day in Central Texas. Tabasco has not moved from under the covers … yet! I can not say I blame him! 😀
© by rgb for “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea”, 2011 – 2012
I stumbled upon Mellow Yellow Monday, whose specialty is all things yellow. Intrigued, as yellow is my favorite color, I decided to interject some “sunshine” for the winter months.
The prompt seems simple according to the introduction and directions:
Mellow Monday states … “I chose yellow for this photo meme because it’s my favourite colour and I think the world is always better with a splash of yellow … whether it’s in your home or in nature.
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Every Monday post a photo with a little or a lot of yellow.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a Mellow Yellow Badge or a link to this blog in your post.
4. Leave the link to your Mellow Yellow post below on Mr. Linky.
5. Visit other blogs listed … comment & enjoy!”