This was painted during the beginning stages of transition of one of our beloved “porch cats” – Domino. As I am anticipating the beginning phases of transition for Tippy, the matriarch of our canine family – it seemed apropos to feature this meditative piece at this time.
© by rgb for “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea”, 2011 – 2012
I stumbled upon Mellow Yellow Monday, whose specialty is all things yellow. Intrigued, as yellow is my favorite color, I decided to interject some “sunshine” for the winter months.
The prompt seems simple according to the introduction and directions:
Mellow Monday states … “I chose yellow for this photo meme because it’s my favourite colour and I think the world is always better with a splash of yellow … whether it’s in your home or in nature.
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Every Monday post a photo with a little or a lot of yellow.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a Mellow Yellow Badge or a link to this blog in your post.
4. Leave the link to your Mellow Yellow post below on Mr. Linky.
5. Visit other blogs listed … comment & enjoy!”